- Elders and Deacons met together in the joint meeting to discuss, review and consider ministry over the last year.
- Officers prayed with shepherding and accountability partners for the congregation.
- Discussed specific issues of transition to two congregations and the work of elders and deacons.
- Discussed the effectiveness of ministries such as Wednesdays @ Westminster and the Fall Festival, and are looking forward to build on the theme of hospitality for the year to come.
- Elders heard reports from Pastor Ben and Pastor Jon about ministries in the College Station and Bryan congregations
- Planned to have a joint officer dinner on December 18 at the Colemans’ house
- Assigned new members to congregational shepherding
Approved the minutes of the earlier Strategic Commission meeting:
- Health insurance carrier and health plans for the upcoming year for WPC staff
- Discussion on strategic giving initiatives for 2019
- Talked about developing a sabbatical plan for Pastor Wade in 2019
- Added new families and removed families from the membership of the church