The women of Westminster Presbyterian Church are organized as the Women in the Church (WIC). We believe that there is a unique place of service in the Women in the Church for every woman.
Women’s Ministry Team:
- Women’s Ministry Coordinator – Ann Marie Franklin
- At Large Member – Carolyn Carroll
- Communication – Dianne Kanipe
- Extended Care/Bereavement Coordinators – Barbara Crane
- Events – Crystal Bagby and Kim Carmichael
- Pop-Up Events – Carol Stanley
- Bible Study Coordinator – Beth Gready
- Titus 2 Coordinator – Anne Pearce
- Staff Liaison – Jessica McDonald
We currently pursue three main emphases of fellowship, Bible studies, and ministries. We plan several major fellowship functions for women each year. These are the times when all the women can get together. We also participate in conferences with women from other PCA churches. Our Bible study program is varied; at times we do an inductive study of a book of the Bible, other times we will do a study relating to a topic of interest. These studies are geared so that a woman at any stage in her walk with Christ can actively participate and benefit. Also, we support and encourage ministries to the Bryan/College Station community. Click here for a list of women’s Bible studies.
The Women in the Church is headed by a ministry team. Serving along with them are many committee chairpersons and many willing hands and hearts, fully confident that “we are God’s workmanship created in Christ Jesus to do good works which God prepared in advance for us to do.” (Ephesians 2:10)
The Women in the Church would be delighted to help you find your unique place here at Westminster Presbyterian Church.